It is optional to register with Farmapper in order to use the Farmapper application. However, creating an account gives you many more features and options. As a registered user, you get the following:
- You can create and manage projects that you can save and return to whenever you want with all your data and documents stored in the cloud.
- You get access to the township, range, section overlay grid, to visually locate properties by legal description.
- The ability to generate and see the USDA CropScape imaging layer for past years for the project.
- As a registered user, you not only have access to see all Farmapper Channel listings but you can add your own.
- Activates more map search options.
- Registered users can earn bonus projects and storage when you actively use the application and trigger the rewards.
- Collaborate and share your projects with others and you have access to many other useful options.
To use the application as a registered user, you must have an account in at least one of the internet social media such as Google (Gmail), Facebook or Twitter.